At age 13 he built a digital platform for students. At 17 the Spaniard is the co-founder of Sharge, a sharing-economy platform of charging-stations for electric car users that's partnered with Audi. The startup's peer-to-peer network allows people to rent out charging stations in their own homes.
- Forbes 30 under 30 Europe (Technology & Youngest)
- Forbes 30 under 30 Spain
- 2018’s Revelation Award by Catalonia Radio
- Winner of Start-up School
- Winner Audi Creativity Challenge
- Dreamer at Imagine Silicon Valley 2016
- EADA Schoolarship Winner
- The best business SMARTContracted by Banco Sabadell. BS Ethereum Hackathon
- 200 #KEYxPEOPLE in the Catalan startup ecosystem
- Work: Co-founder FileNation.
- Age: 18.
- Education: High School (Now), Eada Business School (Now), Codeworks & Life.
- Residence: Barcelona (Spain).